Pristine unit – centrally located
This beautifully kept 2 bedroom unit unit is one of only 3 on the block.
Located at the end of the site this 4 year old home attracts plenty of natural sunshine, has stunning mountain views and has a private fully fenced rear yard.
The contemporary open plan living area is kept cool in summer and cosy warm in winter with a reverse cycle air-conditioner and features a lovely outdoor entertainment deck overlooking the garden.
The two way designer bathroom doubles up as an en-suite the master bedroom and the modern kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances (including dish washer).
The garage offer offers further storage options and internal access into the unit.
– Two bedroom unit with built-in robes.
– Sunny location with double glazed windows.
– Stunning mountain views and beautifully landscaped.
– Entertainment deck off the living room overlooking the garden.
– Centrally located and close to services.
– Quiet location (end unit on the block).
Inspect this Friday 14th August 11:45 -12:15 or
Inspect this Saturday 15th August 11:45-12:15
Recommended parking is the end of Moir road Kingston or Channel highway Kingston as parking on-site is limited to residents.
Strata unit insurance approx $600PA.
Rates approx $1100PA
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contract Michael Coy
Approximately 104m2 (inc garage).