Peaceful Haven – over 55’s life style village
St Ann’s living Old Beach is an over 55’s life style village offering a sense of community support in a quiet scenic location.
Surrounded by private walking tracks community gardens and support services.
The calming scenic outlook absorbs the stunning surrounds of Tasmania’s natural wonders – Mt Wellington, River Derwent and nearby plantations.
4 Ellipse circle comes complete with its own title – you own the home & the land!
A weekly service fee of approximately $82 includes council rates, water rates, home insurance and general home, lawn and garden maintenance.
In addition to the above you can have complete access to the library and free access to the Community Centre which includes the Verve Café, Hairdresser and Beauty salon.
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Mostly level landscaped yard.
• Modern contemporary open plan living.
• Reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Under cover parking plus room for your caravan.
• Pet friendly for your cat or dog.
• NBN available within this complex.
• Only available to those over 55 years of age.
Available to view weekdays or this weekend by appointment.
*NOTE – Images used are taken from around St Ann’s Life Style Village for over 55’s’.