Character 1940’s Family Home
Nestled within a premium enclave of New Town and a short walk to Friends School, local pharmacy and other services of New Town, this 1940’s character home is sure to impress.
Properties along Stoke street rarely become available and are in high demand.
This sun drenched northerly facing home consists of all four bedrooms on the top floor along with bathroom and separate toilet.
On the ground floor is a spacious classic period entrance foyer, a generously sized living area, kitchen and second sitting area towards the rear of the home.
Rear French doors open up to a private partly under cover courtyard and an easy care grass area ideal for kids and the family pets to play.
Located within close proximity to prestigious schools, Calvary Hospital, New Town Plaza, cafes and public transport, a short commute to the many eateries in North Hobart and the CBD.
• 2 Car tandem carport + workshop.
• Near level low maintenance rear yard.
• Stunning location and street appeal.
• 3-4 Bedrooms (most with built-in robes).
• x2 reverse cycle air-conditioners in the living rooms.
• Storage rooms upstairs and under the stairway.
• Sunny northerly aspect.