‘Bellavista’ – a stunning near waterside family home
Thoughtfully designed, this stunning masterpiece is sure to impress!
Enjoying a north easterly aspect the home is built to high standards, offering generous accommodation over two levels, designed to capture the stunning water vista.
On the ground floor you will find the spacious entrance foyer, three bedrooms, family bathroom, second living area complete with kitchenette and a large garage + workshop.
Upstairs offers multiple living areas, a gourmet kitchen containing quality Bosch appliances, the master bedroom with walk in robe, designer bathroom and an undercover outdoor entertainment area overlooking the D’Entrecasteaux Channel, home to the nearby newly developed Margate marina – where you sit back, relax and watch the boats sail by.
On approximately 774m2 of level landscaped grounds, the home is low maintenance with its use of modwood composite timber decking.
Fully fenced with automated front gates the home is ideal for the family with generous room for children to ride the bicycles, run around the manicured lawns or pick fresh produce from the vegetable garden or assorted fruit trees.
Ample room to store the caravan, boat and motor vehicles plus a decent workshop and garden sheds for the handyman/woman.
Foreshore tracks leading to nearby boat marina, Snug beach, parks and the popular bicycle track nearby make this home highly desirable for the a lifestyle property.
• Stunning family home in quiet secluded location.
• Thoughtfully designed with multiple living areas and entertainment decks.
• Large double garage + workshop & plenty of room for the caravan & boat.
• Four spacious bedrooms (master upstairs with W.I.R and large en-suite).
• Downstairs rumpus room with kitchenette self contained area (Airbnb potential).
• Fully fenced allotment with vegetable garden, fruit trees & lawn.
• Approximately 20-25 minutes to Hobarts CBD and just minutes to nearby local shops & services.
Floor area approx. 233m2.
Garage approx. 60m2
Total size approx. 293m2
For more information or to inspect one of the finest homes in the area contact Michael Coy today.