Horse Riding School & Agistment Centre
This property can be just about anything you want it to be. It’s 60.8 hectares, 15 minutes from Hobart CBD and has excellent income earning potential.
It’s currently set up as a horse-riding school and agistment centre with arenas, stables, a clubhouse, agistment paddocks and kilometres of private trails. However, the owners are open to different uses.
In addition to the commercial land, there is a substantial log cabin style home with 4-5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It’s secluded, practical and functional, available on a separate residential lease.
You don’t have to lease the whole parcel of land. You can negotiate a lease which only occupies part of the land. You can then renegotiate for more if your needs change.
The property currently has 30 fenced paddocks which range from a quarter acre to 9 acres. In its current capacity, it can comfortably accommodate more than 40 horses. And, there is excellent demand for agistment in the area.
Other features include:
• 20 km of walking, running or riding trails
• A clubhouse with town water and three-phase power
• A large riding arena (a flat, open space which can be repurposed)
• Thirty fenced paddocks for horse agistment (water runs to each)
• A round yard
• 6 covered holding stalls
• Hay sheds
• 5 stables
• A wash bay
• A huge tack shed with three phase power
• Water running to the majority of the property
• Water views from most of the property
It’s in Kingston: the heart of one of the fastest-growing municipalities in Tasmania.
It’s only 5 minutes from Kingston CBD and 15 minutes from Hobart CBD.
The property is suited to a wide range of different businesses. The imagination is the limit with this one.
Lease terms are flexible depending on:
• Type of business
• How much land you require for your business
• Length of lease
Come and walk the land. Let it surprise you. You won’t understand what’s on offer until you do.