Serenity Now… Scenic near waterfront townhouse close to Hobart
Beautifully positioned between the highly rated Claremont golf course and nearby Derwent waters this two bedroom (both with ensuite bathrooms) spacious townhouse is sure to impress!
On the upper floor taking in the panoramic vista is the large open plan living area with high pitched ceilings, floor to ceiling double glazed windows, complete with the entertainment deck overlooking the Derwent waters with its northerly aspect giving you a warm sundrenched home.
The rear of the property backs onto the lovely green pasture of the Claremont golf course giving you a sense of relaxation.
The gourmet kitchen offers plenty of bench top space and features stylish Stainless Steel appliances including induction cooktop and dishwasher.
Being part of ‘North Shore’ which is a boutique estate with pleasant waterfront walking tracks nearby as is the Hobart inter-city cycle track for those keen to bike in to the city.
– Architectural near new two bedroom spacious townhouse
– Master bedroom with spacious walk in robe and large ensuite
– Large open plan, north facing living area with reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Two designer bathrooms plus an upstairs powder room
– Large carport and generous storage provisions and additional shared parking
– Within close proximity of local services and approx 20min commute to Hobart
– Ideal executive living or investment home with MONA and Cadbury estate nearby
For further details please phone Michael Coy.